Tax & H.R. – Wednesday 21 June 2017
Buy tickets for this seminar here
Albert will talk on:
- Tax strategies to maximise deductions before 30 June.
- Federal budget announcements including how to get the most from the extension to the $20,000 asset write-off.
- How the new rules regarding stamp duty, property transfers and depreciation claims will affect property investors.
- How to manage the recent changes to the superannuation rules which affect everybody not just retirees.
Our Guest Speaker – Richard Chahine from Employsure – will explain the common pitfalls of employing staff and how to avoid them
Running a practice, managing staff and keeping your workplace safe can be challenging. That is why we have compiled the top 5 compliance requirements to help you.
MW Partners and our business partner, Employsure, invite you to join us for a business training seminar focused on the top employment issues impacting dental practices.
We will cover:
- how to set up contracts and policies
- employee entitlements
- processes and steps before termination- how you can minimise the chance of unfair dismissal and adverse action claims
- recent legislation and award changes
We will teach you ways to implement change in your business to achieve peace of mind for 2017.
All practice owners have a responsibility to implement the correct documents, policies, and procedures when planning a fitter workplace in 2017. Join us to learn about the areas of compliance you need to implement today.