MW Partners will be holding a series of three tax strategy seminars which are designed to educate attendees on the latest tax issues that will affect them in 2017 and beyond.
Each of the seminars will have a guest speaker (in addition to the principal, Albert Gigl) to present on business improvement measures.
Albert will talk on:
- Tax strategies to maximise deductions before 30 June.
- Federal budget announcements including how to get the most from the extension to the $20,000 asset write-off.
- How the new rules regarding stamp duty, property transfers and depreciation claims will affect property investors.
- How to manage the recent changes to the superannuation rules which affect everybody not just retirees.
All seminars are at the ADAVB training rooms (Level 3, 10 Yarra Street, South Yarra) with registration at 6 PM commencing at 6:15 PM. Light refreshments will be provided. Seminar will conclude at 8 PM.
Seminar 1 – Wednesday, 31 May 2017
NOW CLOSED Tax and Marketing, guest speaker Sam Madden from Kwickie who will showcase how Kwickie TV can be used to enhance your website and promote your business.
Seminar 2 – Tuesday, 6 June 2017
Tax and Finance, guest speaker Chinmay Ananda from Finance Academy who will provide you with an explanation of what your figures really mean.
Four Crucial Things To Run A Profitable Dental Practice
Do you want to speak the language of business?
- Do you want to have a meaningful conversation with financial experts?
- Do you think the subject business finance is beyond your scope of understanding?
If yes, then you should attend this session where Finance Academy will present business financial insights that are simple to learn, easy to understand and best of all makes finance – fun to learn!
This interactive session will give insights into:
- Basics of financial statements;
- Asking relevant questions to your accountant;
- Future of financial reporting.
- Speaking the language of business – Numbers!
“Business is not always about turnover, it is mainly about what is left over.”
Seminar 3 – Wednesday, 21 June 2017
Tax and H.R., with guest speaker Richard Chahine from Employsure who will explain the common pitfalls of employing staff and how to avoid them.
Running a practice, managing staff and keeping your workplace safe can be challenging. That is why we have compiled the top 5 compliance requirements to help you.
MW Partners and our business partner, Employsure, invite you to join us for a business training seminar focused on the top employment issues impacting dental practices.
Employsure will cover:
- how to set up contracts and policies
- employee entitlements
- processes and steps before termination- how you can minimise the chance of unfair dismissal and adverse action claims
- recent legislation and award changes
We will teach you ways to implement change in your business to achieve peace of mind for 2017.
All practice owners have a responsibility to implement the correct documents, policies, and procedures when planning a fitter workplace in 2017. Join us to learn about the areas of compliance you need to implement today.